Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Technologies
I have used many different technology and software to make my magazine. One of the main programmes I used to make my magazine Is Microsoft publisher as this could let me make different pages easier and to have a double page spread. [see figure 33] ] https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj8J-c0yxi8rOeQfXuKPXKCvKlAXU-N3mr-_PTiORBgfC5Tly_4qlvn39FG8imICA_F9Lo_1saof6T9l8iRRg_hYZJfr2ymVB5rTPQ4RE8z8zKOsFoHWjGF2XTw0aaFe71TVW57aNbYPZA/s1600/32%252C+33.jpg
I also used macromedia fireworks to edit my images as this was the easiest programme to use and it had the most features. I used fireworks for the main image on the double page spread to change the colours, blur the neck of the guitar and to give the affect of jagged edges and to give it a rough look. I have also used fireworks for the image behind the numbering on the contents page and the image behind the ‘free poster’ cover line on the front page. [see figure 34]
Other technology, such as camera and a computer, were vital in creating my magazine as I couldn’t of taken my pictures without a camera and I couldn’t of edited them or made a magazine without a computer. I also used websites such as blogger to create my blog and surveymonkey to research about my target audience. As well as these websites I also used search engines like Google to research other magazines to make sure my magazine is conventional and targeted to the right age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment