Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Progression
I think I have made good progression with my magazine with taking better images and more suitable images with making sure I have the right angle, light and using mise-en-scene. I have also been able to use different software and programmes such as fireworks which I have used to make my titles, cover lines and masthead more suitable for the genre and targeted age group. I have also leant more about the conventions of layouts and where to put certain images on the page. As well as this I have also learnt more about styles of font and which ones to use for different parts of my magazine which would be suitable for the genre and the targeted age group. [see figure 35]
It is quite clear that my magazine has improved from my preliminary task, I think I have improved the most with making it look more conventional with the layouts. Another thing I think I have improved as the masthead, before I would of just used a font or word art but now I feel more comfortable using fireworks I can make something that will be more eye catching and suitable for the genre of the magazine. I have also improved my camera skills and editing the photos skills.   [see figure 36]

No comments:

Post a Comment